Don’t forget to read the related news of Free Speech Killers below the article – continuous updates. If you also own a page which has been deleted and you want us to create awareness for it. Plz send us a message with the form below…
Update | May 21, 2011 | In Solidarity with Marcelo Vieira de Silva Junior
The official page of Brazilian footballer Marcelo Vieira da Silva Júnior, who plays for the Spanish club Real Madrid only days after expressing his support for the Palestinians and criticism of Israel’s violence towards Palestinian children has been deleted. We call that an act of utterly lameness and we want to express our solidarity with Marcelo.
Speaking the truth get’s you deleted on Facebook or other social media, but be assured it happens to the best like Haniyeh, all Palestinian or pro-Palestinian People, (pro)Palestinians activists, Uruknet, hence the list is endless and ourselves we have been “honored” to be deleted 6 times. Actually Facebook tells you you are right. Don’t give up Marcelo!
Update | Mar 27, 2011
In Solidarity and the legitimate struggle for Human Rights and FreeSpeech we are proud to present (again) one of DesertPeace Editorials. Of course we support the view. For as Facebook is starting to look like the New Online “Machsom” (Checkpoint in Hebrew) and goes into history like the most A-Social Networking “site” in the world if you ask us.
We express our concern about FB disabling the accounts for no reason. FB’s supposed to be a social site and it defeats the purpose of the service when the accounts of popular and active users are randomly disabled, thus cutting them off from their network of contacts and destroying irrevocably what they have spent months and/or years building up here: photo albums, notes, groups, personal updates via facebook mobile and all the information of a personal nature stored in the mailbox, etc.
But utmost, the most selective “censorship” of Facebook’s discriminating policies, for mostly Islamic or Pro Palestinian pages are targeted with prohibitions, restrictions or complete eradication. Selective, for the Israeli counterpart of Facebook users can do whatever they like, for example the even for genocide calling all time zionist witch EDEN ABERGIL: We posted this before at This is Zionism: Eden Abergil: ‘I’m B-A-C-K’
But hence, you can never eradicate our efforts. Facebook is not the only Social networking site. In fact, it’s quite encouraging being deleted all time on Facebook, we see this as a confirmation we’re on the Right Track Spreading the TRUTH. So you can delete pages as much as you like.
This is Intifada3.0 – The Electronic CyberIntifada: No stones, No live rounds, Plain Bytes of Truth.
Thank God for Waybackmachines and endless efforts of online activists, the truth goes on countless networkingsites, shares, is spreaded like oil and eventually will come out hasbara is not eternally. A lie always succombs.
And you will not be able to stop it.
Le’hitra’ot from occupiedpalestine
FACEBOOK STARTING TO LOOK LIKE PACMAN
Posted by desertpeace at PS.HADNEWS.COM on Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 9:03 am.
Let me start by saying that I am not now, nor have I ever been a fan of FaceBook, Twitter or any other site that opens the doors of privacy to every pervert on the Internet. When Zuckerberg first brought FB on the scene it was almost amusing to get emails from close friends of over 50 years requesting me to ‘be their friend’…. what have we been all these years? I need an Internet site to reinforce our friendship?
I’ve seen this develop into an entire generation becoming literally dependent on the likes of FaceBook to ‘fulfill’ their daily lives up to and including their sexual desires. Can we say then that FaceBook is potentially a porno site as well? Yes, you can control who ‘enters’ your domain, but I feel it best in the world of reality to conduct certain aspects of your private life exactly as it says…. PRIVATELY.
Now we have situations develop where ‘revolutions’ are being fought on the Net. Political change will occur from activities on the streets, on campus, in Trade Unions ….. NOT from your comfortable armchair onto your laptop…. something seems to be missing if ‘revolutions’ are fought in that manner. It’s almost amusing to witness someone sitting in Italy or Vienna attempting to ‘lead’ the ‘revolution’ in Palestine. Some of these people actually believe they are doing just that. Now we see a situation where a group declaring itself spokespeople for ALL Muslims setting up a ‘Third Intifada’ ‘Fan Page’ on FaceBook ….. literally feeding the sick egos of the extreme zioright.
Needless to say, the zionists in general are distressed with this existing page on FB. They have demanded it’s removal, the ‘Muslims’ have threatened ‘Boycott’ if it’s removed…. it’s turning into a full-scale Web-war….. a modern version of Pac Man.
Here is what was reported in HaAretz today regarding this…..
ADL slams Facebook for refusing to remove ‘third Intifada’ fan page
Page, which has over 308,395 fans, is dedicated to encourage a third Intifada in Israel, and warns that if Facebook removes the page ‘all Muslims will boycott Facebook forever.’
The Anti Defamation League filed Friday an official complaint against Facebook for refusing to remove the Facebook fan page called the Third Palestinian Intifada.
“This Facebook page constitutes an appalling abuse of technology to promote terrorist violence,” said Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director.
“Although the managers of this group claim to be calling for peaceful demonstrations, the Third Intifada pages include calls for followers to build on the previous two intifadas. We should not be so naïve to believe that a campaign for a ‘Third Intifada’ does not portend renewed violence, especially in the current climate that has seen a dramatic increase in rocket attacks from Gaza, the brutal murder of the Fogel family in the West Bank, and a terrorist bombing in Jerusalem.”
The fan page, which has over 308,395 fans, is dedicated to encourage the outbreak a third Intifada in Israel, and warns that if Facebook removes the page “all Muslims will boycott Facebook forever.”
“We are disappointed that Facebook has rejected our request to remove this site, which is in clear violation of their terms of service,” the ADL said in a statement.
“We are especially disappointed in this case because in the past there has often been understanding and sensitivity from Facebook when we have brought violations of its own rules to its attention. We urge Facebook to reconsider its decision and remove this site, which by its very title incites violence,” the statement added.
If you read THIS post by Alex Kane, you will see that Israel is the one that must be watched at this point… not Palestine Is another ‘Cast Lead’ in the offing?
Talk of a Third Intifada is at this point a mere distraction from Israel’s plans
Related Other Freespeech- killers Related News:
- Online Checkpoint ‘HaSefer Bli Paneem’ attacks again: FB closes the account of Hamas leader Mohammed Nazzal – Oct 16, 2012
- ICAI 2 Page for Palestine under attack – March 17, 2012
- Resheq: Closure of my Facebook page “arbitrary” ~ by @izzat_risheq – Jan 31, 2012
- #Airflotilla | CENSORED NEWS | Censored by Facebook: Facebook helped governments spy on and arrest Flytilla activists | July 10, 2011
- CBF e o…. Sionismo? | sábado, 21 de maio de 2011
- Because of his support for Palestinians, his facebook page is deleted | May 20, 2011
- Twitter Death for Occupied Palestine | May 20, 2011
- Itamar Murder Suspect’s Facebook Page, Rotter’s Cozy Relationship With Shin Bet | April 30, 2011
- Third intifada website bypasses Facebook closure | April 21, 2011
- FACEBOOK TO BECOME ISRAEL’S OFFICIAL ‘PR’ VEHICLE | April 3, 2011
- YOUTUBE COPYRIGHTS ZIONISM | DesertPeace | Apr 2, 2011
- A FACEBOOK STORY TOO FUNNY NOT TO SHARE… | DesertPeace | Apr 2, 2011
- HASBARA THREATS IN THE NAME OF ISLAM | DesertPeace | Apr 1, 2011
- Facebook caves to pressure and pulls 3rd Intifada Page | Palestine Note Weblog | Mar 31, 2011
- No Facebook Revolution for Palestine | Allvoices | Mar 31, 2011
- Removed third intifada page regains 27,000 fans in first day | Mar 31, 2011
- Facebook shuts pro-Palestinian page | Mar 30, 2011
- Facebook Restores Free Palestine Page | Mar 29, 2011
- Facebook removes page calling for third intifada | Maan | Mar 29, 2011
- Facebook and the Third Intifada Page: An Update | Jillian C. York | Mar 29, 2011
- Facebook page supporting Palestinian intifada pulled down | CNN | Mar 29, 2011
- Shut Palestine Intifada page, Israel tells Facebook | Daily Telegraph | Mar 28, 2011
- Shut Palestine Intifada page, Israel tells Facebook | Perthones | Mar 28, 2011
- Israeli Minister joins call for removal of pro-Palestinian Facebook page | March 17, 2011
- Important! Obama to meet Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg | Activist Post | February 17, 2011
- Part 3: Intifada Three | by DesertPeace
- Part 2: THIRD INTIFADA: NOW YOU SEE IT, NOW YOU DON’T | by DesertPeace
- Part 1: Facebook starting to look like PACMAN | by DesertPeace
- No more Censorship | In Defence of UrukNet | by Sofia Smith
- Facebook Trying to Deactivate the Truth | by DesertPeace | Jan 13, 2011
- Facebook bowing to Zionist Pressure | by DesertPeace
- Another failure of Facebook and restriction on Truths: Haneyya’s Facebook Page Removed | IMEMC | Jan 20, 2011
- Haniyah’s Page Removed from Facebook | Jan 20, 2011
- Zionist Forces to block Facebook & Gmail – Ezzedeen Al-Qassam Brigades | Oct 20, 2010
About Hasbara (propaganda)
- 10 Big Media Lies about Israel
- Hasbara for Dummies-Insulting our Intelligence
- Hi Joe!
- IDF uses propaganda like an authoritarian regime
- MISCONCEPTIONS & MYTHS ABOUT THE ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN CONFLICT
- What The Media Forgets About Israel
For the sake of Human Rights, Oppression of Palestinians and the right of Free Speech, Spread the message!!!!!!!!