#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 21, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 20, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 19, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 18, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 17, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 16, 2012| LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 15, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 13, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 14, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 12, 2012| LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 11, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 10, 2012| LIVE BLOG
Israel assassinates top Hamas commnder in Gaza Strip. Obituary: Ahmad al-Jaabari (1960 – 2012)
The health ministery initially: confirmed 9 killed among which at least 1 child (Source), yet toll is rising fast as attacks continue.
Israel opened indiscriminate attacks on urban areas in Gaza. Hospitals are calling for blood donors as increase casualties encounter lack of supplies, which are structurally deprived from entering Gaza.
Hebrew daily Maariv said that Israeli chief of staff Benny Gantz was personally supervising the operation that was dubbed “Cloud Pillar”. So Israel Names Its New War After Biblical Story About God Terrorizing Egyptians
After 43 Israeli raids, at 21:09 reported there are 60 wounded so far (Source)
At 21:14 Physicians for Human Rights Israel reports to have received confirmed information from Gaza about 7 killed, 55 injured among which 10 children. (Source) Several women were killed too, of which one pregnant.
At 21:46 reported President Morsi of Egypt calls for an urgent UN session to discuss the Israeli attack on Gaza (Source)
At 23:41 reported Security Cabinet authorized the IDF to draft reservists and expand Gaza operation (Haaretz)
At 0:00 reported from Gaza tha zionist ground forces firing thermal bombs on Rafah in preparation for declared #IOF ground incursion.
Fears are growing of large-scale Israeli ground offensive.Leaflets dropped warning of imminent overland invasion. (Source)
The Emergency UN Security Council Gaza meeting is set for 0200 GMT tonight. Live updates can be followed at RT_com
At 03:04 Israeli Ambassador to the UN: We will continue to bombard Gaza (Source)
For Field Interviews in Gaza
Call Harry Fear on: +972 59 269 3624
For media comments and analysis
Call Sameh Habeeb on: 0044799725139
Anonymous has issues a paste for Gaza in case the Internet or telecommunication would be shut down – Please spread as wide as possible and share this over your networks to all in Gaza:
In the meanwhile several cities around this world are mobilizing to protest the aggression and massacre on Gaza. All upcoming Gaza protests combined information here: Google Docs
CONFIRMED NAMES OF SHUHADA
- Ahmad Masharawi, 11 months old
- Ranan Yousif Arafat, 7 years old
- Abu Alsoawin in Nusseirat, 65 years old (Source)
- Issam Abu Izah, 23 years old
- Mohamed Al Kasih, 19 years old
- Ahmad al-Ja’bari, 52 years old
- Mohamed al-Hiems, 30 years old
- Omar Al-Mashharawi, 1 year old. (Source)
- Mohammed Ibrahim, 18 years old
- Essam Al ma’si, 19 years old
- Heba Adel Al Mashharawy, 19 years old
- Razan Yusuf Arafat, 3 years old
More live updates below the following general information about the latest escalation of violence on Gaza.
WHO STARTED THE VIOLENCE?
- Israel’s Latest Assault on Gaza: The Lie of Who Started It | Antiwar.com
2 Other highly relevant articles showing you diagrams and facts about attacks from Israel and retalisation from Gaza against these ongoing assault can be read in the following posts:
- You only get Half the story: What #israel’s @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- IMEU factsheet |
Self-Defense or Provocation?: Israel’s History of Breaking Ceasefires
And while Israel and supporters keep reiterating threats and incitement about a large scale assault on Gaza,
this world seems to forget the daily assault on Palestine. Over 1000 in 3 months recorded, not even including the indirect violence by deprivation policies of world’s largest open air extermination camp Gaza.
SOME FACTS ALL FORGOT
The Israeli narrative of relentless fire from Gaza and so called barrages of rockets is almost embarrassing for one knowing the facts:
- Resistance against a violent oppressor is a legal right, resistance started using ‘rockets’ first in 2001. Causing 21 Israeli deaths ever since in total
- Israel killed 2300 in the last 5 years in Gaza only
- Israel killed in the same 11 year: Over 1477 children
- Israeli killed 1500 people of which 352 children in 22 days Cast Lead
- Israel used over 3000 Tons of bombs on Gaza in 22 days during Cast Lead of which 75 tons consisted of Depleted Uranium and other forbidden weaponry
- Israeli defense specialists have said the Qassam rockets are merely a psychological threat than a physical one.
Facts as mentioned above as well as more information can be read here:
MARTYRED IN GAZA – DOCUMENTARY BY HARRY FEAR
Nov 12, 2012 by harryfear
A hard-hitting, comprehensive documentary report on Israel’s Armistice weekend attacks on the Gaza Strip, by Harry Fear - http://fb.com/harryfear – © GazaReport.com
Top Hamas commander killed in Israeli airstrike
GAZA (Reuters) – Israel killed the military commander of Hamas in an airstrike on the Gaza Strip Wednesday, bringing the two sides to the brink of a possible new war.
The attack came despite signs that Egypt had managed to broker a truce between Israel and Palestinian militants after a five day surge of violence which saw more than 100 missiles fired out of Gaza and repeated Israeli strikes on the enclave.
Islamist Hamas said Ahmed Al-Jaabari, who ran the organization’s armed wing, Izz el-Deen Al-Qassam, died along with a passenger after their car was targeted by an Israeli missile.
Israel’s Shin Bet domestic intelligence service confirmed it had carried out the attack, saying it had killed Jaabari because of his “decade-long terrorist activity”.
“The purpose of this operation was to severely impair the command and control chain of the Hamas leadership,” the Israeli military said in a statement.
Immediate calls for revenge were broadcast over Hamas radio and smaller groups also warned of retaliation.
“Israel has declared war on Gaza and they will bear the responsibility for the consequences,” Islamic Jihad said.
A Reuters witness reported there were multiple Israeli airstrikes against the coastal enclave, but it was not immediately clear what else had been targeted.
Hamas has governed Gaza since 2007 and does not recognize Israel’s right to exist. It has been emboldened by the rise to power in neighboring Egypt of its spiritual mentors in the Muslim Brotherhood whom it views as a “safety net”.
Israel last staged a full-scale attack on Gaza during a three week conflict in 2008 and 2009 in which 1,400 Palestinians and 13 Israelis were killed.
[Reporting by Nidal al-Mughrabi and Dan Williams; Writing by Crispian Balmer]
- Nov 13, 2012 | Palestinians in #Gaza buy food in fear of #Israel entering for a new offensive – Demotix
- Nov 14, 2012 | Wounded and killed arrive at Gaza Hospital – Album at Raya.ps
- Nov 14, 2012 | Israeli airstrike kills top Hamas commander and civilians | Album at Demotix
A 15 second video, immediately available by Israeli zionist forces, of the extrajuducial execution of Ahmed Jabri
- Hamas military chief killed in #Israel’s strike on #Gaza - video
Breaking News: Israeli air force bombs Nusairat camp central Gaza—
Palestine Telegraph (@Sameh_Habeeb) November 14, 2012
Breaking: Blood Bank in Shifa hospital declared a State of emergency and called on citizens to donate blood.”—
Team Palestina (@TeamPalestina) November 14, 2012
ICAI (@ICAI_2) November 14, 2012
Now: Palestinian resistance groups retaliate by firing homemade rockets in Gaza.—
Palestine Telegraph (@Sameh_Habeeb) November 14, 2012
RT@ShahdAbusalama: There is a shortage in medicine in the hospitals of Gaza. The injuries are constantly arriving at hospitals at the moment—
Abbas Hamideh (@Resistance48) November 14, 2012
Israeli TV showing footage of rocket damage in Beersheva.—
English Poet (@edward_bea) November 14, 2012
I am glad twitter exists so I can publicly say: I am a Jew & Israel's behavior makes me sick. Netanyahu, Barak, Lieberman r war criminals.—
Michael J Rosenberg (@MJayRosenberg) November 14, 2012
Announcement Demo: London | Thursday November 15, 2012 against Israel’s killings in Gaza 5.30pm at the Israel Embassy | Source
- Nov 14, 2012 | Israel official: Jaabari killing is first of many Gaza strikes | Maan
- Nov 14, 2012 | Tel Aviv to launch more strikes against #Gaza: Israeli official -PressTV
- Nov 14, 2012 | Two Killed, Six Injured, as Israeli Air Raids Continue to Target Gaza – IMEMC
- Nov 14, 2012 | Hamas military chief killed in Israeli attack | AL Jazeera
- Nov 14, 2012 | ISRAEL KILLS MILTARY COMMANDER OF HAMAS AND SEEMS TO HAVE STARTED NEW BIG OPERATION IN GAZA ~ by @AbuPessoptimist
- Nov 14, 2012 | Egyptians protest Israeli airstrikes | PressTV
- Nov 14, 2012 | Gaza Resists the massacre of at least 15 people in 4 days now. :90 Palestinian rockets hit Israel, injure several | PressTV
- Nov 14, 2012 | Israeli occupation forces assassinate Qassam chief commander | PIC
- Nov 14, 2012 | Our teams are working hard in Gaza making sure that the hospitals are supplied with the medicines they need right now | Medical Aid Palestinians
- Nov 14, 2012 | Israeli occupation plans to eliminate Gaza off the map!!! Haaretz
- Nov 14, 2012 | Egypt recalls ambassador, asks for UNSC meeting to discuss the Israeli attacks | Source
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read: The History of Resistance | The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic | All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… | Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza | A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years | Source
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
- March 23, 2012 | Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
- March 18, 2012 | A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
Click on the thumbnails to view the full albums
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.