2 dead in Israeli strike on Gaza
GAZA CITY (Ma’an) Published today (updated) 18/01/2012 14:15 — Israeli forces opened fire on the northern Gaza Strip on Wednesday, killing two people and seriously injuring at least two others, witnesses and medics said.
The health ministry in Gaza said Muhammad Shaker Abu Odeh was pronounced dead at the scene. Ahmad Al-Zaaneen, 17, died shortly after the strike in hospital. Two others were seriously injured.
An Israeli military official said the attack targeted a “terrorist squad” planting an explosive device on the border.
Witnesses told Ma’an that planes and tanks fired at least four times toward the city.
Medics said ambulances were not initially able to reach the scene due to the continuous fire and heavy shooting. One of the ambulances sustained damage, according to health officials.
A statement from the Israeli army said it targeted “a terrorist squad that was planting an explosive device near the security fence in the northern Gaza Strip. Hits were confirmed.”
The statement continued: “An explosion was identified, originating from the explosive device the terrorists attempted to plant near the security fence with the intention of harming IDF soldiers.”
” An army spokesperson stated that the hits were confirmed after they spotted the “terrorist squad” operating near the border, and that the cart exploded during the strike, indicating that the men were planning on planting explosives. The spokesperson added that “The IDF will not tolerate any attempt to harm Israeli civilians or Israeli Defence Forces soldiers, and will operate against anyone who uses terror against the State of Israel.”
But Leibovich tweets they were planting explosives:
Than, after a question she even repeats her lie again:
IMEMC Report goes on:
“Mohammed was killed instantly at the scene, with conflicting reports suggesting their either two or three members of the group were also injured, with Ahmad dying shortly after. Medical sources claimed that initially, due to the heavy firing, the ambulances were delayed in reaching the scene, and health officials claim one of the ambulances sustained damage.”
Because Israel targeted the ambulance to :
And while Leibovich already concluded the men would be terrorists, the family claims the men were out to put bird traps.
In the video below can be seen the Palestinians were not even near a fence as well that they were totally unarmed
Jan 17, 2012
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read: History of Resistance | The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic | All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… | Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza | A “cover-up for settlement activity
- History of 1000′s years of Zionist Genocide | The Promised Land
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
Israel is not looking for Peace
- Israel is NOT looking for Peace but for this: “Greater Israel” Published by Radical Settler Movement
- On Aug 30,2010 Before previous peacetalks Netanyahu VOWED NO CONCESSIONS: “Eretz Israel” stretches from the med 2 river jordan INCL West Bank & Gaza
- With his OP-ED in #NYT anny Danon confirmed Netanyahu as well: “Making the Land of Israel Whole“
- Recently: Knesset Speaker Reuven Rivlin said: “The land of Israel is ours in its entirety“
- Knesset to vote on full Israeli annexation of the West Bank
- Read what Israel thinks about US: Netanyahu: ‘America is a thing you can move very easily
- Netanyahu: ‘We won’t renew settlement freeze to lure PA to talks’
- Israel plans 1000′s more settlement units as legislators call for FULL ANNEXATION of the WEST BANK
- Ayalon: Settlement in Jerusalem not for discussion | October 16, 2011
- Occupation planning to build 1.000.000 housing unites in next 10 years | October 26, 2011
- Read, what Leaders of Zionism spoke about the Endlösung for Palestine
- Israel’s Endlösung is going on for 63 years. List of All massacres
- The massacre which is NOT covered by your local media: 2011
- What is being ignored: Gaza Under Attack – in pictures
- Save yourself time, Forget all details. It is only about this : Ethnic Cleansing
History of Israeli Genocide
Essential Read: The Promised Land ~ by Jad KhairAllah
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.