July 13, 2014
More footage following, currently updating
Photos by Safa
The Ministry of Health in Gaza reports the following statistics as at 1500 hours on Monday 14 July 2014:
Deaths: 175 – 36 children, 24 women women 18-60 years, 14 persons over 60 years
Injuries: 1,361 – 386 children, 249 women 18-60 years, 49 over 60 years
Israeli Aggression Against Medical Staff
Dr. Anas Abu Alkkas – Killed by Israeli airstrike
Mohammed Al Najjar – nurse, injured
Nader Al Buhasay – ambulance officer, injured
Husam Radi – Lab Technician Injured on the way home from work at Kamal Odwan Hospital
Damages to Primary Health Care centers
Six centres damaged:
Medical Relief for Chronic Diseases
Beit Hanoun Center for Medical Relief
13 Centers closed
Three ambulances destroyed and damaged in Ambulance Center
Photos by PalToday
The continuing Israeli aggression on the Gaza Strip that entered Day 6 has so far led to the death of 172 Palestinians and wounded over 1150 others.
Israeli aircraft mostly target houses, and agricultural land adjacent to the houses.
Following are the latest updates:
(By Al Ray Agencies)
13:13 Military drones launch four missiles on a residential tower in Rafah, southern Gaza Strip
12:51 A serious injury reported in a raid that targeted a motorcycle east of Khan Younis
12:35 Military drones bomb for the second time a house for Meshmesh family west of al-Nuseirat refugee camp, central Gaza Strip
12:25 An agricultural land bombed in al-Mansoura Street of Shijaiyeh neighborhood, east of Gaza City
12:24 Warplanes bomb a house for al-Hadidi family in the al-Shate’ refugee camp in the west of Gaza City
12:23 Israeli aircraft bomb a house for family of Al-Qatati in Tal al-Sultan neighborhood of Rafah
11:28 AM Four injured in an airstrike that targeted an agricultural land for Abu Kmail family in al-Moghraqa town, the central Gaza Strip
11:20 Occupation aircraft target a house for Abo Daqqa family southeast of Khan Younis
10:58 Occupation aircraft target the house of Wael Abu Asfah in al-Berka area of Deir al-Balah in central Gaza with a missile
10:30 An air raid targets an agricultural land in the eastern al-Satar area of Khan Younis, southern Gaza Strip
10:26 Occupation air forces re-target an agricultural land east of Jabalia town, northern Gaza Strip
10:19 Warplanes bomb citizen lands near the municipal slaughterhouse in the south of the al-Zeytoun neighborhood east of Gaza City
10:13: A military drone targets a house for Shalabi family in Nuseirat refugee camp, central Gaza Strip
10:09: Heavy artillery shelling of an agricultural land in the Khuza’a and Abasan towns of eastern Khan Younis
10:09: Warplanes bomb farmland east of Jabalya, northern Gaza Strip
10:08: Military drones target a house in the Shijaiyeh neighborhood east of Gaza. One citizen injured
10:04: Huge explosions heard in the eastern areas of the South and North
9:56: A new raid on the ex-Israeli settlements area west of Rafah
9:46: Israeli aircraft bomb, destroy the house of Mustafa Assaliyeh in Jabalia, northern Gaza Strip
9:45: Six mildly injured in the bombing of northern Gaza Strip farmland
9:24: Warplanes fire several missiles on agricultural land in the Bureij refugee camp, central Gaza
9:21 Warplanes bomb an agricultural land near the municipal Gaza Slaughterhouse in the Zeytoun neighborhood
9:18 Israeli raid on agricultural land in central Strip town of al-Mughraqa. No one injured
9:15 Two airstrikes in al-Zeytoun neighborhood in Gaza City and al-Mughraqa town
8:43 Intensive flight of Israeli aircraft in the skies of the Gaza Strip
8:15 Israeli artillery and naval extensively shell on citizen homes east and west of the Central Governorate
7:52 Occupation artillery fire smoke bombs towards the Abasan El-Kabira area in Farahin neighborhood, east of Rafah
7:49 Artillery shelling of citizen land in the east of al-Magazi town, central Gaza Strip
7:41 Fires rising from the land targeted northwest of Rafah as there was agricultural equipment
7:28 Warplanes bomb, destroy the house of Amr al-Amour in the Al-Fkhari town east of Khan Younis
7:16 Seven raids on agricultural land in the Ma’an area east of Khan Younis. No injuries reported
7:09 Sound of a heavy explosion heard in Rafah
7:05 A military drone targets Al-Aqsa Petrol Station in Deir al-Balah
6:18 Israeli aircraft bomb farmland east of Khan Younis
5:57 Eight injured in the military drone bombing of the vicinity of Ziyara and Abdu family
5:41 Four injured in a military drone bombing of a house for Abdu family in the Al-Tofah neighborhood
5:38 A military drone targets a house in the al-Tofah neighborhood of Gaza City
5:16 Israeli aircraft raid on an unknown target west of Beit Hanoun, northern Gaza Strip
5:15 A raid on the Al-Kashif Mount area east of Jabalya town
5:01 A warplane targets the house of Salman Abu Sha’ar amid the Shaboura area of Rafah
03:42 Israeli shelling on Al-Nour Mosque west of Deir al-Balah in central Gaza Strip
03:40 Occupation air forces bomb the Ansar security facility in Gaza City
03:30 Fire sweeps through an apartment of a residential tower in Tel Al-Hawa neighborhood, west of Gaza City, after an Israeli raid on it
3:25 Two injured in the bombing of a house for Shamallakh family for the third time, southwest of Gaza City
2:50 Resistance sites bombed in Sheikh Zayed Residential City, northern Gaza Strip
2:45 Three children and a woman injured in an Israeli bombing in Khan Younis
02:28 One injured, in airstrikes on a house of Rizik family west of Gaza City, taken to Al-Shifa Hospital
2:25 War drones bomb a land near the al-A’aiydi junction in the El Gneina neighborhood, east of Rafah
2:12 Jet fighters bomb military sites for resistance groups near the al-Maqousi towers west of Gaza City
2:10 A war drone fires a missile in a farmland in the west of Khan Younis, southern Gaza Strip
01:50 Central Gaza Governorate: Airstrikes reported on empty land in al-Nuseirat refugee camp, al-Bureij refugee camp, al-Magazi town
01:45 Warplanes raid on agricultural land and on the headquarters of the Civil Administration in the east of Jabalia, northern Gaza Strip
1:40 Two airstrikes on agricultural land in the west of Nuseirat refugee camp
1:30 Occupation artillery bomb empty land east of Rafah
1:25 Raids in the vicinity of Shamallakh family homes in the Sheikh Ejlein neighborhood, southwest of Gaza City
1:18 Jet fighters destroy a house for Atwan family, central Gaza Strip
1:15 Jet fighters destroy a house for Hassouna family in Jabalia refugee camp, northern Gaza Strip. Serious damage to surrounding houses reported
1:05 A drone launches a missile on a house for Rizik family near the Swedish Healthcare Center, west of Gaza City
1:00 Adham Abdel al-A’al dies of injuries sustained earlier in an airstrike
00:57 A drone fires a missile at a house for Hassouna family in Jabalya town, northern Gaza Strip
00:56 Jet fighters launch two raids on agricultural land in the south of Deir al-Balah
00:54 Jets bomb a military site for Al-Qassam Brigades near the Civil Administration area east of Jabalya. Huge fires broke out
00:50 A drone fires a missile at a house for Eliyan family in Beit Lahia, northern Gaza Strip
00:30 An attack on an agricultural land in the vicinity of Ali Mosque in the al-Zaytoun neighborhood southwest of Gaza City
00:25 An airstrike on a military site for Al-Qassam Brigades east of Khan Younis, southern Gaza Strip
00:22 Two air raids air on Gaza City
00:05 Female citizen Hanadi Muammar, 27, killed in the Khan Younis airstrike
List of the 181 Palestinians, Including Whole Families, Killed Since Tuesday
Monday July 14, 2014 03:16author by Saed Bannoura – IMEMC News
The following is a list of the 181 Palestinians killed by Israeli air bombardment since Tuesday, July 8th. This list is being updated regularly (here).
Bombing of Gaza on 7/11 (image by palestine-info.co.uk)
Bombing of Gaza on 7/11 (image by palestine-info.co.uk)
These are the names that have been confirmed by medical sources in Gaza. Approximately 1260 have been injured, with some losing limbs and others disabled for life. The majority of the wounded are children, according to the Ministry of Health. All of the casualties listed below are victims of Israeli bombs dropped on Gaza since Tuesday July 8th.
1. Adham Abdul-Fattah Abdul-‘Aal, 27
2. Hamid Suleiman Abu al-‘Araj, 60, Deir al-Balah.
1. Ezzeddin Bolbol, 25, Rafah.
2. Rami Abu Shanab, 25, Deir al-Balah.
3. Fawziyya Abdul-al, 73, Gaza City.
4. Mo’ayyad al-‘Araj, 3, Khan Younis.*
5. Husam Ibrahim Najjar, 14, Jabalia.
6. Hijaziyya Hamed al-Hilo, 80, Gaza City.
7. Ruwaida abu Harb Zawayda, 30, central Gaza.
8. Haitham Ashraf Zo’rob, 21, Rafah.
10. Laila Hassan al-‘Odaat, 41, al-Maghazi.
11. Hussein Abdul-Qader Mheisin, 19, Gaza.
12. Qassem Talal Hamdan, 23, Beit Hanoun.
13. Maher Thabet abu Mour, 23, Khan Younis
14. Mohammad Salem Abu Breis, 65, Deir al-Balah
15. Moussa Shehda Moammer, 60, Khan Younis.
16. Hanadi Hamdi Moammer, 27, Khan Younis.
17. Saddam Mousa Moammer, 23, Khan Younis.
1. Anas Yousef Qandil, 17, Jabalia.
2. Islam Yousef Mohammad Qandil, 27, Jabalia.
3. Mohammad Edrees Abu Sneina, 20, Jabalia.
4. Abdul-Rahim Saleh al-Khatib, 38, Jabalia.
5. Husam Thieb ar-Razayna, 39, Jabalia.
6. Ibrahim Nabil Hamada, 30, at-Tuffah – Gaza City.
7. Hasan Ahmad Abu Ghush, 24, at-Tuffah – Gaza City.
8. Ahmad Mahmoud al-Bal’awy, 26, at-Tuffah – Gaza City.
9. Ali Nabil Basal, 32, at-Tuffah – Gaza City.
10. Mohammad Bassem al-Halaby, 28, western Gaza City.
11. Mohammad Sweity (Abu Askar), 20, western Gaza City.
12. Khawla al-Hawajri, 25, Nuseirat refugee camp.
13. Ola Wishahi, 31, Mabarra association for the disabled in Jabalia.
14. Suha Abu Saade, 38, Mabarra association for the disabled in Jabalia.
15. Mohammad Edrees Abu Sweilem, 20, Jabalia
16. Rateb Subhi al-Saifi, 22, Sheikh Radwan – Gaza City.
17. Azmi Mahmoud Obeid, 51, Sheikh Radwan – Gaza City.
18. Nidal Mahmoud Abu al-Malsh, 22, Sheikh Radwan – Gaza City.
19. Suleiman Said Obeid, 56, Sheikh Radwan – Gaza City.
20. Mustafa Muhammad Inaya, 58, Sheikh Radwan – Gaza City.
21. Ghassan Ahmad al-Masri, 25, Sheikh Radwan – Gaza City.
22. Rif’at Youssef Amer, 36, al-Saftawi.
23. Rif’at Syouti, western Gaza City.*
24. Nahedh Na’im al-Batsh, 41, Khan Younis.
25. Baha’ Majed al-Batsh, 28, Khan Younis.
26. Qusai Issam al-Batsh, 12, Khan Younis.
27. Aziza Yousef al-Batsh, 59, Khan Younis.
28. Ahmad No’man al-Batsh, 27, Khan Younis.
29. Mohammad Issam al-Batsh, 17, Khan Younis.
30. Yahia ‘Ala’ Al-Batsh, 18, Khan Younis.
31. Jalal Majed al-Batsh, 26, Khan Younis.
32. Mahmoud Majed al-Batsh, 22, Khan Younis
33. Majed Sobhi al-Batsh, Khan Younis.
34. Marwa Majed al-Batsh, 25, Khan Younis.
35. Khaled Majed al-Batsh, 20, Khan Younis.
36. Ibrahim Majed al-Batsh, 18, Khan Younis.
37. Manar Majed al-Batsh, 13, Khan Younis.
38. Amal Hussein al-Batsh, 49, Khan Younis.
39. Anas Ala’ al-Batsh, 10, Khan Younis.
40. Qusai Ala’ al-Batsh, 20, Khan Younis.
41. Mohannad Yousef Dheir, 23, Rafah.
42. Shadi Mohammad Zo’rob, 21, Rafah.
43. Imad Bassam Zo’rob, 21, Rafah.
44. Mohannad Yousef Dheir, 23, Rafah.
45. Mohammad Arif, 13, eastern Gaza City.
46. Mohammad Ghazi ‘Arif, 35, eastern Gaza City.
47. Ghazi Mustafa Arif, 62, eastern Gaza City.
48. Ahmad Yousef Dalloul, 47, Gaza.
49. Fadi Ya’coub Sukkar, 25, Gaza.
50. Qassem Jaber Odah, 16, Khan Younis.
51. Mohammad Abdullah Sharatha, 53, Jabalia.
52. Mohammad Ahmed Basal, 19, Gaza City.
Killed Friday 7/11:
1. Wisam Abdul-Razeq Hasan Ghannam, 31, Rafah.
2. Mahmoud Abdul-Razeq Hasan Ghannam, 28, Rafah.
3. Kifah Shaker Ghannam, 33, Rafah.
4. Ghalia Thieb Ghannam, 57, Rafah.
5. Mohammad Munir ‘Ashour, 26, Rafah.
6. Nour Marwan an-Ajdi, 10, Rafah.
7. Anas Rezeq abu al-Kas, 33, Gaza City (doctor).
8. Abdullah Mustafa abu Mahrouq, 22, Deir al-Balah.
9. Mahmoud Waloud, 26, Jabalia
10. Hazem Ba’lousha, Jabalia.
11. Ala’ Abdul Nabi, Beit Lahia.*
12. Ahmed Zaher Hamdan, 24, Beit Hanoun.
13. Mohammad Kamel al-Kahlout, 25, Jabalia.
14. Sami Adnan Shaldan, 25, Gaza City
15. Salem al-Ashhab, 40, Gaza City.
16. Raed Hani Abu Hani, 31, Rafah.
17. Mohammad Rabea Abu- Hmeedan, 65, Jabalia.
18. Shahrman Ismail Abu al-Kas, 42, Al-Bureij.
19. Mazin Mustafa Aslan, 63, Al Bureij.
21. Mohammad Samiri, 24, Deir al-Balah.
22. Rami Abu Mosa’ed, 23, Deir al-Balah.
23. Saber Sokkar, 80, Gaza City.
24. Hussein Mohammad al-Mamlouk, 47, Gaza City.
25. Nasser Rabah Mohammad Sammama, 49, Gaza City.
26. Abdul-Halim Abdul-Mo’ty Ashra, 54, Deir al-Balah.
27. Sahar Salman Abu Namous, 3, Beit Hanoun.
28. Odai Rafiq Sultan, 27, Jabalia.
29. Jom’a Atiyya Shallouf, 25, Rafah.
30. Bassam Abul-Rahman Khattab, 6, Deir al-Balah
Killed Thursday 7/10:
1. Mahmoud Lutfi al-Hajj, 58, Khan Younis. (father of six killed)
2. Bassema Abdul-fatteh Mohammad al-Hajj, 48, Khan Younis. (mother of six killed)
3. Asma’ Mahmoud al-Hajj, 22, Khan Younis.
4. Fatima Mahmoud al-Hajj, 12, Khan Younis
5. Sa’ad Mahmoud al-Hajj, 17, Khan Younis.
6. Najla’ Mahmoud al-Hajj, 29, Khan Younis.
7. Tareq Mahmoud al-Hajj, 18, Khan Younis.
8. Omar Mahmoud al-Hajj, 20, Khan Younis.
9. Baha’ Abu al-Leil, 35, Gaza City.
10. Suleiman Saleem Mousa al-Astal, 17, Khan Younis.
11. Ahmed Saleem Mousa al-Astal, 24, Khan Younis (Suleiman’s brother)
12. Mousa Mohammed Taher al-Astal, 50, Khan Younis.
13. Ibrahim Khalil Qanan, 24, Khan Younis.
14. Mohammad Khalil Qanan, 26, Khan Younis (Ibrahim’s brother).
15. Ibrahim Sawali, 28, Khan Younis.
17. Hamdi Badea’ Sawali, 33, Khan Younis.
18. Mohammad al-‘Aqqad, 24, Khan Younis.
19. Ismael Hassan Abu Jame’, 19, Khan Younis.
20. Hussein Odeh Abu Jame’, 75, Khan Younis.
21. Abdullah Ramadan Abu Ghazal, 5, Beit Hanoun.
22. Mohammad Ehsan Ferwana, 27, Khan Younis.
23. Salem Qandil, 27, Gaza City.
24. Amer al-Fayyoumi, 30, Gaza City.
25. Ra’ed az-Zourah, 32, Khan Younis
Killed Wednesday 7/9:
1. Hamed Shihab, Journalist – Gaza.
2. Salima al-‘Arja, 53, Rafah.
3. Miriam ‘Atiya al-‘Arja, 9, Rafah.
4. Rafiq al-Kafarna, 30.
5. Abdul-Nasser Abu Kweik, 60.
6. Khaled Abu Kweik, 31.
7. Mohammad Mustafa Malika, 18 months.
8. Hana’ Mohammed Fu’ad Malaka, 28 (Mohammad’s Mother), 27.
9. Hatem Abu Salem, Gaza City.
10. Mohammad Khaled an-Nimra, 22.
11. Sahar Hamdan (al-Masry), 40, Beit Hanoun.
12. Mohammad Ibrahim al-Masry, 14, Beit Hanoun.
13. Amjad Hamdan, 23, Beit Hanoun.
14. Hani Saleh Hamad, 57, Beit Hanoun.
15. Ibrahim Hani Saleh Hamad, 20, Beit Hanoun.
16. Mohammad Khalaf Nawasra, 4, al-Maghazi.
17. Nidal Khalaf Nawasra, 5, al-Maghazi.
18. Salah Awad Nawasra, 24, al-Maghazi. (father of Mohammad and Nidal)
19. ‘Aesha Najm al-Nawasra, 23, al-Maghazi (mother of Mohammad and Nidal, pregnant in the fourth month).
20. Naifa Mohammed Zaher Farajallah, 80, al-Mughraqa.
21. Amal Yousef Abdul-Ghafour, 20, Khan Younis.
22. Nariman Jouda Abdul-Ghafour, 18 months, Khan Younis.
23. Ibrahim Daoud al-Bal’aawy.
24. Abdul-Rahman Jamal az-Zamely.
25. Ibrahim Ahmad ‘Abdin.
26. Mustafa Abu Murr.
27. Khaled Abu Murr.
28. Mazin Faraj Al-Jarba.
29. Marwan Eslayyem.
30. Ra’ed Mohammed Shalat, 37, al-Nussairat.
31. Yasmin Mohammad Matouq, 4, Beit Hanoun.
Killed Tuesday 7/8
1. Mohammad Sha’ban, 24, Gaza.
2. Amjad Sha’ban, 30, Gaza.
3. Khader al-Basheeleqety, 45, Gaza.
4. Rashad Yassin, 27, Nusseirat.
5. Mohammad Ayman ‘Ashour, 15, Khan Younis.
6. Riyadh Mohammad Kaware’, 50, Khan Younis.
7. Bakr Mohammad Joudeh, 50, Khan Younis.
8. Ammar Mohammad Joudeh, 26, Khan Younis.
9. Hussein Yousef Kaware’, 13, Khan Younis.
10. Bassem Salem Kaware’, 10, Khan Younis.
11. Mohammad Ibrahim Kaware’, 50, Khan Younis.
12. Mohammad Habib, 22, Gaza.
13. Ahmed Mousa Habib, 16, Gaza.
14. Saqr ‘Aayesh al-‘Ajjoury, 22, Jabalia.
15. Ahmad Nael Mahdi, 16, Gaza.
16. Hafeth Mohammad Hamad, 26, Beit Hanoun.
17. Ibrahim Mohammad Hamad, 26, Beit Hanoun.
18. Mahdi Mohammad Hamad, 46, Beit Hanoun.
19. Fawziyya Khalil Hamad, 62, Beit Hanoun.
20. Donia Mahdi Hamad, 16, Beit Hanoun.
21. Soha Hamad, 25, Beit Hanoun.
22. Suleiman Salam Abu Sawaween, 22, Khan Younis.
23. Siraj Eyad Abdul-‘Aal, 8, Khan Younis.
24. Abdul-Hadi Soufi, 24, Rafah.
* the names with an asterisk have not yet been confirmed by Ministry of Health
Removed after confirmation from Ministry of Health that report of death was inaccurate:
Mo’sab Daher, 22, Deir al Balah.
Zakariyya Ala’ al-Batsh, 20, Khan Younis.
Shahd Helmi al-Qrynawi, 5, Al-Bureij.
Current Attacks on Gaza – July 2014 – In Photos
Click on the thumbnails to see the full albums
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years – Source
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
- March 23, 2012 | Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
- March 18, 2012 | A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Sept 5, 2013 | “Slow Death” -International report says collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
Click on the thumbnails to view the full albums
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.