Israeli settlers have been slowly nibbling away at Palestine’s West Bank territory for four decades. 300,000 setllers now occupy outposts that range in size from plywood shacks to full-blown suburban housing complexes. Their abundance has grounded the much-ballyhooed two-state solution to a halt. VICE correspondent Simon Ostrovsky travels from Tel Aviv to the remote West Bank outposts where young Israelis squat for the sake of their heritage. But first, Simon pops in for some quick counter-terrorism training with a member of Israel’s Special Forces, just in case.
Hosted by Simon Ostrovsky | Originally aired in 2012 on http://VICE.com
(Some) Examples of attacks by Jewish Colonists in Palestine
I emphasize, just some examples….
For a full overview see: Category Settler Violence
- Israel Arms & Trains Illegal Settlers for Rampage in Occupied Palestine – In Photos
- Leaked document “Operation Summer Seeds”: Israeli forces train & arm settlers to attack Palestinian protesters – Source
- Netherlands blocks EU report about Settler Violence, The Rights Forum exposes it – Source & Translations
- MP Barghouthi warns of massacres after Israel arms, trains settlers – Source
- Israel gives settlers weapons for September- Source
- How US “charities” break tax laws to fund Israeli settlements – EI
- France’s JDL’s “Travel Agency” Call for “Militant Rampage Trip”- Source
- Israeli settlers to be armed with dogs as well as tear gas and stun grenades – Source
- Topic – Settler Terrorism – Source
- Video – Settler Attack dogs of the West Bank | Video | Reuters.com